Monday, April 16, 2012

The Versatile Blogger





I am happy to share with everyone here, that my blog earned me "The Versatile Blogger" Award.

Considering that my blog was dormant for more than a while and I revived it only a month and a half back, its too kind of Anupam for noticing my blog and awarding me with this award.
Its highly encouraging and motivating for a person like me.

I consider myself privileged to have been awarded by Anupam ,and introducing me to the league of talented bloggers ,and I take another chance to thank him here.
This is his blog.

Now, as a Versatile blogger I have to follow some rules, few of which have already been taken care of.

Here are the rules that my winners will have to follow.

•Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers
 •Inform the bloggers of their nomination
 •Share 7 random things about yourself
 •Thank the blogger who nominated you (with blog link)
 •Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post

Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers
The bloggers who according to me deserve this award would be  :

Sudeshna
J'Aime
Muthuvel
Ekta
Sangeeta
Sarah Mika
Rahul
Valli
Anshul
AFD


I am only what I think, and the blogs that I have nominated are deserving in my opinion.


Congratulations to all those i have awarded!
Here are the rules that you will have to follow.

•Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers
 •Inform the bloggers of their nomination
 •Share 7 random things about yourself
 •Thank the blogger who nominated you (with blog link)
 •Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post



This can get boring for the readers as I have always had trouble answering this question. But then, here goes.
7 Random things about me :

1. I hate fat books. They bore me to death and there are very few writers who have had it to keep me interested till the last page. (Very few would mean 2-3)

2. I dont  take off my watch ever. Not while sleeping, not while bathing. Never. I have taken it out on beaches for the fear of losing it, and nowhere else. It has been there on my hand for the last 7 years.

3. I love discussions. Many who know me consider it impossible to win an argument with me. No, I dont shout and scream  but then I can talk a lot on a topic I dont know a thing about and still sound convinsing.

4. I sleep a lot. Sleep would be calling it modest. I almost hibernate on weekends unless there is an earthquake or someone wakes me up.

5. I sing bad but I sing all the time.

6. I love beaches and I have seen quite a few . ( Having lived in kerala in college days would imply so anyway)

7. I like reading poetry. I read the ones i like over and over and over again. I never get tired of a few of them.

Thank you Anupam once again, and congratualtions to the ones I have awarded.







Labels

India (2) Poems (21) Random (14) Rants (1) The non-review (4)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...